CANVO INTERNATIONAL is the leading manufacturing company of Pakistan.We started our manufacturing unit in Sialkot as a manufacturer in 2017.We working for many Pakistan’s brands till 2018 and now we are decided to work internationally with different shops in other countries.
We are pleased to introduce our company as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Sports Wear, Casual Wear, Gym Wear,Gloves and almost all related accessories We have a wide range of products of all the above mentioned sports, We are wiling to make items according to the customers required logos and specifications.Our all departments are well organized and functioning according to ISO standards.
- PPIC (Pre-Production Planning, Implementation & Control) is a department recruited with highly skilled and trained professionals.
- The team is responsible for production planning, in house designing and size grading with the help of Gerber Software’s right from order confirmation till delivery to the customer.
- The department monitors information received from the merchandisers and then processes this into implementation by all departments of the factory through an extensive computerized networking system
- The fabric has been knitted on fully computerized circular knitting machines that have single and double knitting capabilities.
- Numerous fabric variety (Pique, Fleece, Single Jersey, Heavy Jersey, Ribs, Jacquards, Mesh etc.) are possible in gauges ranging from 14 to 28.
- Eco-Soft Automatic high Temperature & Atmospheric dyeing machines are being used.
- Squeezing, De-Twisting, Slitting, Stanter, Impregnating & Planting on machines.
- CANVO INTERNATIONAL is using Gerber Garment Technology System which not only saves on wastage in layer cutting but also increases efficiency by doing away manual pattern drawing and ensures specs control in large production runs.
Embroidery & Printing:
- All kind of embroidery, Appliqué and printing have been treated in-house on latest machines and technologies as per international standards.
- The in-house embroidery department works on the embellishments that add a distinct identity to a garment.
- CANVO INTERNATIONAL uses Tajima N-Series Computerized machines that have 20 head and 9 color and extended size capabilities up-to 30″ per pattern.
- Heat Transfer machines for sublimation printing, transfer of plastisol labels and rubber coated printing with dryer are also been included in-house for printing on various fabrics
- To accommodate the demand of our state of the art made-ups, we have established the CANVO INTERNATIONAL Stitching division. This division is equipped with advanced and up-to-date technology which enables us to efficiently mass produce in order to keep up with the growing desires of our customers.
- This “Unit” is designed to maintain CANVO INTERNATIONAL product standards and consists of advanced equipment such as the latest automatic and manual sewing machines. Also present are Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatic machines including cloth spreading, cutting machines and multifunction sewing machines used as tools to tune in the counts.
- The Unit is dust proof and environment friendly with ventilation facilitates to help our staff in maintaining our quality standards.
- Presence of a sampling workshop and design studio enables us to have a broad spectrum analysis of the season’s trends.
- CANVO INTERNATIONAL Apparel unit is powered by the determination of setting the highest standards in quality. It has the technology of transforming the dreams of true quality into reality.
- Thorough quality checks are conducted at every phase of production in order to meet the increasing demands of high standard materials by national and international consumers.
- Control Shrinkage (Dimensional change), Piling resistance, Abrasion, Color fastness, washing fastness and light fastness are a few of the carefully monitored checks conducted at CANVO INTERNATIONAL fully insure the highest quality standards.
Company shall not use the forced labor whether in the form of prison labor, indentured labor, bonded labor or otherwise.
Company shall not employ any person who is less than 15 years old.
HARASSMENT OR ABUSE
Every employee will be treated with respect and dignity. No employee will be subject to any physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
No person shall be any discrimination in employment, including hiring, salary, benefits, advancement, discipline, termination or retirement, on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, or social or ethnic origin.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Company shall provide a safe and healthy working environment to prevent any accident or injury by adopting HSE practices effective. Company shall impart regular training and awareness session for workers about health, safety and environmental conditions moreover make sure progressive improvement in environmental performance by adopting pollution prevention measures.
FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION AND COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
Employer shall recognize and respect the right of employees to join and organize an association and to bargain collectively. Company will develop and implement system for resolving industrial disputes, including employee grievance, and ensure effective communication with employees and their representatives.
HOURS OF WORK
Expect in extraordinary business circumstances, employees will
- Not be required to work more than the 60 hours per week including overtime.
- Be entitled to at least one day off in every seven day period.
WAGES, BENEFITS AND OVERTIME COMPANSATION
Employer recognizes that wages are essential to meet the employee’s basic needs. Employers will pay employees as a base, at least the minimum wage requires by local law or the prevailing industry wage, whichever is higher, and will provide legally mandated benefits.
In addition to their compensation for regular hours of work, employees will be compensated for overtime hours at such premium rates as is legally required in the country.
Employer Shall Adopt and adhere to rules and condition of employment that respect workers and at a minimum, safeguard their rights under national and international labor and social security laws and regulations.